Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas 2008!

We had an amazing time at our house on Christmas Eve. We had fajitas. Everybody brought something. And it was simply awesome! Pics below.

We all exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve and it was an incredibly sweet time to be with all of our friends.

This is our amazing landlord! I took this picture mainly for Haley. (I wanted you to see that he actually came up and ate with us this year!) Also, it was his first fajita so his son made it for him and showed him how to eat it. And he liked it!

Diana and I with one of our precious national friends!
And that's a wrap for Christmas Eve 2008, and really Christmas 2008. On Christmas Day, we were traveling and, to be honest, it's a bit of a blessed blur! Let the countdown to Christmas 09 begin...

No comments: